Mattress Delivery Options
Free Same Day Mattress Delivery
Within any of our local delivery zones, purchase any in-stock item by 2 pm, and our professional red carpet delivery team will deliver your mattress for free the same day. Our delivery team will remove your old mattress, set up your new one and even wear cloth booties to ensure that your home stays clean — all at no cost to you! Delivery service is available 7 days a week.
Soft goods may be shipped via UPS if they are not purchased with a mattress. Same day delivery is not available in some outlying areas. Please call (800) 378-2337 or chat with us if you have any questions.
Free Mattress Delivery (Out-of-Market)
With Sleep Train, you can enjoy free delivery of your purchase anywhere in the continental U.S. Our delivery team will deliver and set up your new mattress within 1-4 weeks of the earliest date you are available to receive your product. You will be contacted within 3 weeks of your order to schedule a delivery time.
All deliveries include set up in the room of your choice (including up to 2 flights of stairs), removal of packaging and the removal of one mattress set. Further accommodations can be requested at the time of delivery for additional fees. If you miss your agreed upon delivery time, you will be charged a $99 re-delivery fee.
Small items such as sheets and pillows may be shipped to you separately by an external shipping carrier.
Preparing your home for your mattress delivery
With just a few minor preparations, your home will be ready for delivery of your new mattress set:
- Clear a delivery path from your front door to your bedroom — removing obstructions such as furniture, breakables and valuables.
- If the delivery path includes narrow hallways or stairs that may introduce the potential for damage to your home or new mattress, the delivery team may ask you to sign a damage waiver in order to proceed with delivery.
- Contain any house pets in a safe place during the delivery and set up of your new mattress set.
- We require that the person receiving and signing the delivery acknowledgment must be at least 18 years of age.
- Sleep Train must verify the identity of all C.O.D. customers. We require that all C.O.D. customers be present, with valid I.D. at the time of delivery. Local delivery areas only.
- Due to the limited allocation of space on our delivery trucks, we are unable to remove more items than are delivered.